Saturday, June 6, 2015

Relationship Q/-a

#1 What is the ideal number of calls a couple should exchange in a day?
- 3 or like 2

#2 Would you compromise your happiness for the success of the relationship?
- I don't know

#3 What’s your idea of a romantic vacation?
- Just spending time together

#4 What’s the single most important thing for a relationship to be successful?
- Trust & Honesty

#5 What would you define as cheating?
- Flitring and texting other people

#6 How should finances be planned between a couple?
- I don't know!! It depends 

#7 Do you think celebrating Valentine’s Day is corny?
- Nope! 

#8 Can you avoid flirting if someone attractive flirts with you
- Yes I can avoid It

#9 Do you think romantic gifts have to be memorable or do they have to be useful?
- Memorable

#10 After a break up, would you ask for your gifts back/would you give back all the gifts?
- No



No comments:

Post a Comment