Thursday, June 11, 2015

Me Time Tag

What do you watch or read during me-time?

- A tv serie that i'm watching at that time
like right now I'm watching '' Keeping up with the kardashians
and arrow.

What do you wear during me-time?

- #Nobra. I like wearing a comfy t-shirt or a little PJ dress

What are your me-time beauty products?

-  Face cream & deodorant and eye cream

Current favourite nail polish? 

- Trying not to wear nail polish right now

What do you eat/drink during me-time? 

- I love eating egg, seasug with broccoli. Sometimes
chicken. I love honey tea. Watermelon

Current favourite candle?

- I have stopped using candles right now

Do you ever have outdoor me-time? 

- Yes. I go shopping or tan.
Read a book at the patio

Would you ever go see a movie alone? 

Yes I would

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 

- I don't do any special things. I just like
chilling on my couch and watch a tv serie
I love eating watermelon.



No comments:

Post a Comment