Poofy dress or short party dress?
- Depends on the dress.I think a party dress but
not short
Would you like a long love letter?
- It depends on who the letter is from.
You don't want a love letter from a person you don't
like to much
Group dates or single dates?
- Both
Do you hate when guys act different around their friends?
- I guess. Everyone should be themself
Are diamonds a girl's best friends?
- Of Course" it's so true
Is your hair up or down?
- It's often up. atm It's up
Do you straighten your hair?¨
- Not often. My hair is very straight
What's your favorite mascara?
- Giordani Gold It's the perfect one
Small or large purses?
- Not to large but I don't like the little ones
Jeans or skirts?
- Both. You know i'm obsessed with skirts

No comments:
Post a Comment