Tuesday, April 21, 2015

spring Tag

So sorry that I'm late with this blog post but here is the Spring Tag

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
- Anything bright & pastel

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?¨
- Pink & top it with lipgloss

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
- I have so many, I love dresses. They are perfect for spring
It dosn't matter if they are short or long. 

4. What's your favorite flower?
- Roses, haha and Daisy
and these beautiful cherry flowers



5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

-  

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
- I don't know, the 90's style is pretty fun. Pastel

7. Favorite spring candle?
- I don't have one

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
Marc jacobs Daisy

Visar image.jpg


9. What is spring like where you live?
- Very beautiful and hot

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
- The colors. It's so beautiful

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
- No. But mom made me do it


No comments:

Post a Comment