Thursday, April 23, 2015

Shopping List



Here are some things I need to purchase before the summer
Firstly I need many comfy loose pants
Cotton because they are the most comfortable


A dress for my graduation dinner as well as for my graduation
For the dinner I'll need a bit more casual dress for intense a shorts and a bit colorful
For the graditoution the dress had to be white, for example a white maxi dress


Fake eyelashes
Since I was little I have always wanted long lashes. Surely I have pretty long but I really want my eyes to be the center of my makeup.
Not only are they beautiful but also they will do your whole look


Shoes 
I really need some classic black shoes that I can wear anywhere




Comfy white jeans perfect for summer, spring
Looks awesome with everything


No comments:

Post a Comment