Thursday, April 9, 2015

Random

What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
- If he is nice & have a nice syle

Is it hot when guys are sweat
- yepp. 

What is the best possible feature in a boy?
- Faithful 

Do you like making eye contact?
- If it's with like my friends then yes.  Also if it's with like a guy I like then also yes

Do you ever picture your wedding dress or wedding?
- Not so much. Like my wedding dress, I have thought about that just a little bit

Would you kill for chocolate?
- hahaha, no I don't think so

Do you ever spend all day and night getting pretty for a guy?
- Noope

On a scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
- 7

Do you freak out if you miss your fav shows?
- Yes I do

Do you yell a lot?
- Ohh yess

Do you wear sweatpants to school/work?
- Not sweatpants so much

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
- No'



No comments:

Post a Comment