Tuesday, March 31, 2015

You are Awesome





I think everyone has been in a situation where you feel like you can't do well"
I have been in there a lot. Today for example, I have to sing to get my grade in music
We have little groups. It felt like I was really bad, everyone was kind of negative
The other person who is going to sing with me wasn't nice
I felt very uncomfortable but then realized that I'm not going to let these idiots make me feel bad.

You CAN'T give your feelings to somebody else's hands
They shouldn't control it.
 I started to sing, was very proud and tried my best
In the end I was the best singer and nobody said anything.
I felt very good about myself. I hadn't let some random people effect me.
Don't every let other people make you feel bad because they are all idiots
They don't deserve you caring about what they think

Be amazing & stop caring about what people think


No comments:

Post a Comment