Friday, March 27, 2015

Girlpower Tag

1. What does Girl Power mean to you?

- Girls respecting each other and themselfs
Knowing how much we're worth and being our self


2. What is the best advice you can give to girls who want to be powerful?

- Never lose respect for yourself. Do what is right for you & have your own opinions

3. If you could have any super power, what would it be and how would you use it?


- I would want to be invisible, I don't want to lie and say something really meaningful.
I want to have the ability to become invisible so I can go places, stalk people. stalk celebreties
and listen to stuff. It would be so awesome

4. Show us your best girl power pose


- Haha, I don't have one

5. What beauty product makes you feel powerful?


- Wearing skin coverage is always really good, even if I don't have any acne
Sometimes a good eyeliner can make me feel better. Smokey eye with lots of mascara maybe

6. Why is it important to have power girls as role models?

- It's always good to have a role model. You should choose someone who you think it really great
It's important because it motivates you


7. What young up and comer do you think is powerful and why?


- I don't really know who to pick for this question. There isn't like a person I could just choose
If I choose from my own life I would say my grandma is very powerful
She inspires me to be kind, to be patient and to be strong
If I have problems, she will make me realize that it will get better



No comments:

Post a Comment